Currently open positions are listed here. If you cannot find a position meeting your expectations, we look forward to receiving your specific application.
Lech-Stahlwerke GmbH (LSW) - Bavaria's only steelworks - a company in the MAX-AICHER GROUP, has been successful in national and international markets for 40 years and its around 700 employees at the Meitingen site produce more than 1 million tonnes of high-quality and concrete reinforcing steel per year. With a significant market share in the high-quality and reinforcing steel sectors, Lech-Stahlwerke - together with its associated companies - is a real heavyweight amongst the German quality steel producers.
Due to our strong market position we require qualified personnel to ensure the successful development of our company into the future. Are you on the lookout for an interesting, future-orientated job in a stable environment? Would you like to work both in a team and independently (4 shift operation)? Are you also reliable and conscientious? Then we should get to know one another, as we are looking to bring on board qualified
Electronics engineers for industrial engineering (m/f)
- Responsible for ensuring a correct and fault-free production process
- Careful analysis, localisation and correction of faults in the production process
- Active support in the commissioning and modification of our machines and equipment
- Reliable implementation of all occurring maintenance and inspection work
- Successfully completed training as an electronics engineer for industrial engineering or similar
- You ideally have initial practical experience in the support and maintenance of industrial and production equipment
- Knowledge of measurement and regulation technology, knowledge of the use of SPS controls (Simatic S7) as well as hydraulics and pneumatics are advantageous
We offer you an interesting and varied range of tasks with responsibility and prospects in a company with very good future outlook. Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application documents, including your earliest possible start date and your desired salary, by post or by e-mail with the subject 'Electronic engineer'.
Lech-Stahlwerke GmbH (LSW), a company in the MAX-AICHER GROUP, has been successful in national and international markets for 40 years and its around 700 employees at the Meitingen site produce more than 1 million tonnes of high-quality and concrete reinforcing steel per year. With a significant market share in the quality and re-bar steel sector, Lech-Stahlwerke - together with its associated companies - is a real heavyweight amongst the German quality steel producers.
To strengthen our team in Meitingen, with an immediate start, we are looking for a specialist
System and network administrator (m/f)
- Administration, monitoring and organisation of Windows clients and Windows servers (incl. peripherals) as well as database systems
- Cooperation in the design, expansion and optimisation of network infrastructure and the IT environment as well as creating the associated documentation
- Acceptance of user support for technical software and hardware queries in the industrial environment
- Configuration, optimisation and maintenance of the entire IT infrastructure and technical business solutions
- Cooperation in development and implementation of demanding IT projects
- Completed training as a qualified IT specialist (m/f) or comparable training
- Several years of experience in IT projects and the implementation of IT concepts
- Experience with system and network administration, firewalls and VPNs, ideally in a production environment
- Well-grounded experience with data interfaces/exchange with Siemens SIMATIC S7
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure, ideally Windows Server and network technology
- Well-acquainted with the Microsoft development environments, broad knowledge of Java as well as BI evaluation tools desirable
- Comprehensive experience in administration of Microsoft SQL servers incl. all relevant tools
- Broad technical understanding
- Committed team player whose time is flexible with self-starting style of work
- Aware of responsibility and independent working style
- Team-working and communication skills as well as commitment
- Customer- and service-orientated working style
- Readiness to work on-call if required
We offer you a job with a lot of responsibility and variety in a successful company with very good development opportunities. Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application documents, including your earliest possible start date and your desired salary.